Targeted audience: Project managers, leaders, and change agents from: development agencies, public sector, civil society organizations, university and research, corporations, small and medium sized companies, foundations and unions.
Stewarding Networks for Systems Impact
Requirements: Experience as trainer / facilitator or participation in The Art of Stakeholder Collaboration or The Art of Leading Collectively
Course type: Hybrid course with either in-person presence (Germany, Berlin area) or online at Central European Time (CET) and certification
Length: 4 days: 12, 13, 14, 15 December (Central European Time CET)
Do you need to build large cross-institutional or international networks to drive transformative change?
Do you need to diagnose complex systems of actors and identify entry points for change?
Do you need to design a “Theory of Change” that captures multi-level interventions?
If so, The Art of Transformative Change course module will help you to design and implement strategies for impactful networks of change-makers and future-oriented organizations. It equips dedicated change stewards in public, private, and civil society organisations with tools for driving systems change in networks. Understanding the collaboration catalysts and transformation enablers will help you stewarding collaborative networks for systems impact.
Key take aways
• Diagnose your system of actors and identify entry points for transformation
• Define key action steps to set up a thriving network of actors
• Develop your network journey for strategizing transformative change around the six transformation enablers for sustainability
• Use the collaboration catalysts to track your progress and adjust your strategies
• Apply learned methodologies to your real case during the course
• Use the © Collective Leadership Compass to develop a transformative “Theory of Change”
In person: € 1,900 | online: € 1,500
The Art of Leading Collectively
The Art of Stakeholder Collaboration
The Art of Process Facilitation
➟ Scroll up and click on “GET THIS COURSE” to register