Targeted audience: Project managers, leaders, and change agents from: development agencies, public sector, civil society organizations, university and research, corporations, small and medium sized companies, foundations and unions.Description Navigating Complex Change for Collective Action
Course type: Course with in-person presence (Germany, Berlin area) and certification
Length: 4 days: 20, 21, 22, 23 June 2023
Are you starting a complex cooperation project, or are you in the midst of one you want to improve?
Do you need to shift the mind-set of stakeholders toward collaboration, or to find new ways to overcome challenges?
Do you need to arrive at tangible outcomes in a short time frame?
This course will help you to implement more outcome oriented and constructive co-creation on a day-to-day basis for yourself, your team, your organisation, and your change initiative with diverse stakeholders. It equips dedicated change makers in public, private, and civil society organisations with a tool for better co-creation. The dimensions of collective leadership can be learned and enhanced - individually and collectively.Key take aways
• Assess where you are, define what is present and what is missing.
• Understand the business case for co-creative stakeholder engagement
• Map the path, adjust strategies, and know what to shift, to strengthen, or to focus on.
• Convince colleagues and partners that leading collectively will ease the management of complex change.
• Take the content of the book ‘The Art of Leading Collectively’ into the practice of outcome-oriented and constructive co-creation.Tuition Fee
€ 1,900Associated programmesSee also:The Art of Stakeholder CollaborationThe Art of Process FacilitationThe Art of Transformative ChangeContact person
➟ Scroll up and click on “GET THIS COURSE” to register