Targeted audience: Project managers, leaders, and change agents from: development agencies, public sector, civil society organizations, university and research, corporations, small and medium sized companies, foundations and unions.
Designing Processes for Achieving Common Goals
Course type: Course with in-person presence (Cambodia, Siem Reap) and certification
Length: 4 days: 5, 6, 7, 8 September 2023
Stakeholder Collaboration has been recognised as critical to finding solutions to the complex challenges of sustainable development. At CLI, we see Stakeholder Collaboration as the art of respectfully turning differences into progress. But as with all arts, there are skills you need to develop in order to succeed, to know when and how to use dialogue, and when to take action.
In this course module, you will build your strategic abilities and implementation skills in stakeholder engagement, dialogue, and collaboration processes for high impact solutions. The training is based on the combined experience of our faculty and alumni from all over the world, active in the public sector, the private sector, and civil society. After this course you will be able to initiate and implement Stakeholder Collaboration successfully.
Key take aways
• Understand the SDGs and the leadership paradigm needed to achieve these goals
• Learn how to successfully implement stakeholder collaboration through the application of the Dialogic Change Model
• Understand the business case for co-creative stakeholder engagement
• Learn how collective intelligence, commitment, and ownership can emerge
• Produce a stakeholder network map to prioritise engagement activities
• Develop new engagement strategies to minimise unproductive conflict and a methodology to create sustainable partnerships
The Art of Leading Collectively
The Art of Process Facilitation
The Art of Transformative Change
➟ Scroll up and click on “GET THIS COURSE” to register